| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in April is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with periodic rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of water precipitates during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chios, Greece
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: