| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in August is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of fluid is unloaded across on average 0 days.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chios, Greece
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: