| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in December is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is a little damp with rain once in a while. Some 158mm (6.2in) of water is unloaded during on average 15 days.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 9:40 long with an average length of 9:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chios, Greece
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: