| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in February is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched with rain occasionally. Circa 107mm (4.2in) of fluid falls across on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:42.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chios, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: