| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in January is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is not exactly dry with rain occasionally. Some 128mm (5in) of liquid is transfered during on average 12 days.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:11 long with an average length of 9:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chios, Greece
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: