| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in July is hot at 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In July the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chios, Greece
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: