| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in June is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of water is transfered across on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 14:38 long and the longest day is 14:50 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chios, Greece
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: