| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in May is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 15mm (0.6in) of fluid is released during an average of 4 days.
- The shortest day is 13:46 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Chios, Greece
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: