| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in November is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in November is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish with some rain. Just 83mm (3.3in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 9 days.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:30 long with an average length of 10:03.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chios, Greece
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: