| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in October is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid is discharged across on average 5 days.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chios, Greece
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: