| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Chios in September is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 8mm (0.3in) of fluid is dumped during on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Chios September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chios, Greece
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chios: